Consultancy Firms (REMA)
Job Summary:Duty station: kigali
Deadline date: August 27, 2012
Deadline time: 5 : 0 PM
RWANDA ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY (REMA),
P.0. Box 7436, KIGALI
INVITATION TO TENDER No 03/S/REMA-N/2012-2013.
SERVICES OF ASSISTING REMA TO INVESTIGATE, INSPECT, IM-POUND, ASSEMBLE BANNED PLASTICS AND TRANSPORT TO THE DEPOSITORY SITE.
SOURCE OF FUNDING: Ordinary Budget
• The Rwanda Environment Management Authority (REMA) invites you to submit in bids, for the services of assisting REMA to investigate, inspect, impound, and assemble banned plastics and transport to the depository site.
• Participation for Competition is open only to specialized firms in the field.
• Tender Documents will be obtained at the Rwanda Environment Management Authority located at Kacyiru, Umuganda Boulevard P.O.BOX: 7436 Kigali-Rwanda from 27th July 2012 on production of pay-in-slip nonrefundable fee of five Thousand (5,000) Rwandan Francs on account N° 120.00.46 of Rwanda Revenue Authority at the National Bank (BNR)
• Well printed and bids, properly bound and presented in four (4) copies one of which is the original and three copies in sealed envelope to the Director General of the RWANDA ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY.
• The original and all copies of the technical proposal shall be placed in a sealed envelope clearly, marked `Technical Proposal´, and `FINANCIAL PROPOSAL´ followed by the number and the name of the assignment, and with a warning `Do NOT OPEN WITH THE TECHNICAL PROPOSAL: must reach REMA offices at the address mentioned above not later than August 27th, 2012. Late bids will be rejected.
• A Consultancy firm will be selected under a Qualification and experience.
• This Request for Proposal (RFP) can be obtained, upon presentation of prepaid bank slip of Rwanda, during working hours from July, 27th 2u12 at the Central Secretariat of REMA, P.O. Box 7436 KIGALI.
• Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed in writing to Jovin KAYIJAMAHE email@example.com . Procurement officer in REMA.
• Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of bids submission and Submitted to the address mentioned above before the 27th/08 /2012 at 01:3p.m. The Bids will be opened on the same day at 02:00 p.m. in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend this opening session in the REMAs conference room.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four (4) copies one of which is the original must reach REMA offices at the address mentioned above not later thanAugust 27th 2012. Late bids will be rejected.
• The outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title.
• Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the law no 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement.
Done at Kigali, on
Dr. Rose MUKANKOMEJE